Red Hat vs. Fedora

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed Nov 26 21:44:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was revising the pt_BR.po file from the anaconda-po translation, and
noticed that I still see many Red Hat Linux names instead of Fedora. We
should leave it? For example...

anaconda.pot
-
: ../partIntfHelpers.py:401
msgid ""
"You have chosen to use a pre-existing partition for this installation "
"without formatting it. Red Hat recommends that you format this
partition to "
"make sure files from a previous operating system installation do not
cause "
"problems with this installation of Linux. However, if this partition "
"contains files that you need to keep, such as a users home directories,
then "
"you should continue without formatting this partition."
msgstr ""
-
#: ../rescue.py:257
#, python-format
msgid ""
"The rescue environment will now attempt to find your Red Hat Linux "
"installation and mount it under the directory %s.  You can then make any "
"changes required to your system.  If you want to proceed with this step "
"choose 'Continue'.  You can also choose to mount your file systems
read-only "
"instead of read-write by choosing 'Read-Only'.\n"
"\n"
"If for some reason this process fails you can choose 'Skip' and this step "
"will be skipped and you will go directly to a command shell.\n"
"\n"
msgstr ""
-
#: ../upgrade.py:475
msgid ""
"This system appears to have third party packages installed that overlap
with "
"packages included in Red Hat Linux. Because these packages overlap, "
"continuing the upgrade process may cause them to stop functioning
properly "
"or may cause other system instability.  Please see the release notes for "
"more information.\n"
"\n"
"Do you wish to continue the upgrade process?"
msgstr ""
-

Call the developers? Change and commit the changes to CVS? Or just leave
this alone?

[]'s
Hugo