DocBook xml compile errors for doc project.

[ghenry redhat-rukes install-guide]$ make html
warning: failed to load external entity
"/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets
/html/chunk-code.xsl"
compilation error: file /home/ghenry/fedora-docs/install-guide/../xsl/main-html.
xsl line 14 element include
xsl:include : unable to load /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/html/chunk-
code.xsl
Writing ln-legalnotice.html for legalnotice(legalnotice)

Hi all,

More problems with DocBook.

Trying to do the above, compiling html for install-guide and others, always get this error. I don't have a chunk-code.xsl. Should I create a softlink to something else, or do I not have the most recent package.

Must be a stupid thing I haven't got. :-)

--
Regards,

Gavin Henry.

Trying to be a RHCE.....