docs etc all gpl?

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at magicfx.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 19:16:27 UTC 2003

> Tammy, et.al.
>
> I am in the process of converting all of the XFree86 documentation to
DocBook.  One of the things
> that I have been asked to provide is a StyleGuide very similar to the
documentation guide that is
> now part of the Fedora project.  I would like to use much of the Fedora
Documentation Guide that
> describes the tag usage in the XFree86 StyleGuide.

I think it is a brilliant guide. I had never done any xml beofre, but have
been reading about it and sgml for around 2 months. So many different
sources of info. Started following that guide and using emacs for it since
Monday. I feel in love with xml today. :-)

Regards,

Gavin Henry.
http://www.magicfx.co.uk
http://www.suretecsystems.com