Re: docs translation

Luiz Rocha writes:
>   And as Rodrigo pointed out, would be nice to post here or in the website
> which tools you guys use for this, so we could use the same ones.

On the web page for the Swedish translation team I enumerate these
suggestions:

- Emacs' po-mode.
- gtranslator <http://www.gtranslator.org>
- KBabel <http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel/>
- poEdit <http://poedit.sourceforge.net/>

The first to comes with the distribution.  The one I use personally is
po-mode in emacs, and I can recommend it.  Works fine except for
plural forms.  If you are not an emacs user, you might wish to look at
the others, though.