Greetings

Luiz Rocha lsdr at lsdr.net
Thu Oct 2 05:42:44 UTC 2003

> I think we should start making a list of topics and volunteers on the
> website. So, if you "officially" want to volunteer for a topic, email
> me via this list, and I'll add you to the list of writers.

  If you're going to do a list of writers, you can include me too. As soon as
I get Fedora (slow net connection - sorry) I'll try to write something about
connecting PDAs (Palms et cetera). I like the subject, I have some experience
with it.

> We also need editors, so if you want to volunteer for that, I'm
> starting that list as well.

  What do you mean by editors?

--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr at lsdr.net>