background stuff

  Tammy, you said you're working with Makefiles, stylesheets and all the
"background stuff" for docs, right?

  May I ask exactly what you're doing and how may I help you?

  For the next few months I'll have a lot of free time and I might be able to
help you out with your stuff too. It will also help me to gain full knowledge
of the docs-making process and even start a translation for one of the
current avaliable guides.

--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr lsdr net>