cvs write access

Hi all,

Tammy, what is the correct of getting write access to the CVS repository, as I would like to commit some changes regarding the documentation guide. Mainly typos I discovered when trying to add a figure using the guide at docs-xml-tags.xml

I would like to add the bit below, showing various types of figures and the emacs 'figure plugin' that Gregory Leblanc wrote.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2001-October/msg00106.html(beginning of whole thread)

--
Regards,

Gavin Henry.