suggestions for Fedora admon icons

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 19:01:28 UTC 2003

As mentioned earlier, Garrett is going to make some admonition icons
for the Fedora Project docs that can be distributed freely with any
docs as long as credit is given. They will probably be under the GPL
unless we find a license more suitable for graphics.

Garrett and I are going to brainstorm about the icons next week, but I
though I would ask and see if anyone has any suggestions.

The admon icons are:

Note
Tip
Caution
Important
Warning

The ones used for RH docs are shown at
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/s1-intro-conventions.html. Obviously,
the Fedora ones need to be different so there aren't any conflicting
license issues.

Thanks,
Tammy