docs-xml-tags.patch

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:42:22 -0400
Tammy Fox <tfox redhat com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 05:35:29PM +0100, G Henry wrote:
> >
> > On Thursday 02 Oct 2003 5:29 pm, Tammy Fox wrote:
> > > Unfortunately, we do not have the infrastructure available to give
> > > people outside RH write access to the repository yet. I just asked
> > > some people on the Steering Committee, and they said it will be
> > > available in the next few months.
> > >
> > > In the meantime, you can send me a patch.
> > >

> > A patch as in patch -p1 < etc
> >
> > Or just what I want to change/add?
>
> A patch or a unified diff is fine. A brief description of what the
> changes are would also be nice.

Here's the patch.

All it does it change eps and png to EPS and PNG and adds / to the end, as I couldn't get your figure example to work without the above. I also added 2 other types of figures and added the bits of those that should be edited.

This is my first patch and I did it work, so it only works when you say yes to the "Apply -R" bit. Sorry.

Hope I got the other 2 types of figures right?

--
Regards,

Gavin Henry.

Trying to be a RHCE.....