converting xml in html-one-file problem

Greetz everybody,

I´m interrested  to contribute to the documentation project as a translator. I think this is a good ideea ;)
So to my problem:

when i´m converting an xml file with:
\"make html test.xml\" works fine also for
\"make pdf test.xml\"

but if i want to convert a file with:

\"xmlto -x main-html.xls html-nochunks test.xml\" to produce only one html file i get an error like: \"cp: /tmp/xmlto-xxx/test.proc no such file or directory\"

\"xmlto html-nochunks test.xml\" works well but it doesn´t include any stylesheets and therefore it is not what a documentation (for the fedora doc project) has to look like.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thx

Christian Huegelc