Convert XML to HTML-one-file

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Oct 26 19:37:48 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 04:12, christian.huegel at redhatforum.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my problem is i can not produce html files in an printable format.
> The \"make html\" command works well, admonitions are shown etc.
> For PDF output the admonitions doesn`t work so i cant use it.
> How can i do this? Is there an HOWTO to make an html-one-file with the apropiate stylesheet for the Fedora Doc Project?

Off-hand, I don't know for certain, but it's possible that this is
broken in the Fedora Project docs.  I recall that Tammy was having some
problems with PDF output.  I'll take a look at the scripts later on.

Which module are you trying to build?  Just the Documentation Guide?

Karsten Wade   :      Tech Writer, RHCE     :  o: +1.831.466.9664
kwade at redhat.com : http://rhea.redhat.com/ :   c: +1.831.818.9995
    Red Hat Enterprise Applications : WAF, CMS, Portal Server