Help Guide Feedback, part deux

Matt H helios82 at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 2 09:23:06 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 13:14, Aaron Matteson wrote:
> Thanks for all the feedback from the previous thread. I have inserted
> what i thought was best and cleaned things up a bit.
>
> * I have left the man section in tact. Man I feel is still the majority
> method of choice over info.

Aaron, maybe mentioning info/pinfo as another manual parsing option
would be useful?

> * Completed the introduction and the missing paragraphs at the beginning
> of chapter 2.
>
> I feel the doc is now complete through chapter 3 but would gladly be
> shown the errors of my ways :)

Spelling/grammar errors I found:

* In Introduction:
 - "yield" spelt wrong
 - "exhausted" spelt wrong
 - "Number 1" should probably be "Number One".
* Chapter 2:
 - section 2.1,1, "foremost" spelt wrong
 - "invoke" spelt wrong
 - section 2.1.2, "explanation" spelt wrong
 - section 2.2.1, "application" spelt wrong
 - section 2.2.2, phrase should be "people's trials"
 - section 2.2.3, "convenient" spelt wrong (thanks for linking to us!)
 - section 2.2.4, "Internet" spelt wrong (should be capital "I")

Haven't checked the rest yet, but great work overall! :-)

--
mhelios -- FedoraForum.org staff
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org