fedora-docs bugs

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 17:30:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 16:46, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> > I wonder why RH can't see that?
> > ... no
>
> I'm pretty sure they can. However, directing people to places where they
> can (essentially) violate IP rights may be roughly as actionable as
> violating them yourself.
I don't understand.

> I think, frankly, directing people to Google is always best, that way
> they generally end up with the information they want, and it's up to
> them to provide the search parameters. I'm not saying that's the way to
> handle official documentation, I'm only saying it's an alternative
> that's free of legal entanglements.

And if it leads to yours or my website,
then 'customers' will be happy?
  +1
Who gives a monkeys if its on RH website?
Just because that's where customers expect it.

When using Python,
I find it quicker to use google to find
documentation than using the actual documentation index.

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ