more defined process

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Fri Aug 13 18:37:18 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 13:02, Tammy Fox wrote:
> I still haven't finished reading the mailing list since I started my
> maternity leave, so forgive me if this has already been discussed.
>
> I am putting together a Quick Guide for this interested in learning how
> to participate since I get emails daily asking. It also helps define the
> life cycle of a tutorial.
>
> Please share your thoughts about it.

Hi Tammy, in case you haven't made it there yet, Karsten also had some
thoughts about this:

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/process-docs/writing_lifecycle.txt

He posted this link to the list in a message a few days ago:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-August/msg00052.html

I'd like to think that maybe I started this ball rolling with a rather
bizarre, punch-drunk, and poorly thought out core dump here:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-August/msg00028.html

(Thank goodness there's more agile minds around to make sense of this
drivel.)  :-D

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE