usb-hotplug-tutorial - Help needed

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Aug 26 00:04:49 UTC 2004

Cf. Bugzilla #128952.

The usb-hotplug-tutorial (formerly updfstab-tutorial) is, I think, ready
for some final proofing/editing by a fresh pair of eyes. Dave Pawson
helped me quite a bit with some initial technical and editorial issues.

Is there anyone out there who can check it out and let me know what you
think? The URL's for various flavors of access are listed in Bugzilla
until the thing moves into "publish-ready" stage. I am dead-set on
getting this out soon, since it's useful for FC2 (and prior) users who
are not yet ready to make the big switch to FC3 even after its final
release.

Thanks all.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE