Possibly stupid question...

'D@7@k|N&' dataking at cox.net
Sun Aug 29 18:27:08 UTC 2004

Since I have been working on the hardening tute, I've been doing so with
the Docs Guide open, so I have an immediate reference for the tags that
I should be using.  I noticed something, that other people may have
noticed, but I don't really understand the point of.  The
<application>, and several other tags, all seem to just make the text
bold.  Is there a reason that these aren't more defined?  (Something
really could would be to id the guimenu buttons, and have the tag insert
the graphic for that button, etc.)  Without the more differentiating
characteristics, what is the point of using different tags?

-Charlie
-=D at 7@k|N&=-

<== dataking's pgp ==>
9287 3334 03E4 965E 0D2D  F7CA A6E7 407C 1558 A263