Project Status?

I just joined the list, though I've read through some of the archives.

Will there ever be any documentation for Fedora comparable to the "Red
Hat Linux Manuals" found here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

Is there any reason why this material could not, or should not, be
updated for Fedora by the community (e.g. copyright?).

I still find myself using the RH9 "manuals" a lot, even for Fedora.

If permissable, I would help out in updating selected portions of this
documentation, in areas where I possess some measure of competency.

Basil Copeland