status from kwade at redhat.com

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Wed Dec 22 18:40:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 18:27 +0000, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> > I am also writing the partitioning chapter for the Installation Guide as
> > promised, it's just taken longer to get started than I expected.
> > (Stuart, I'll send you an XML patch shortly, I just want a little bit of
> > substance in there before I send it. Expect something by the weekend.)
>
> Thanks.  It looks like it will be a complicated bit of work, and I don't
> feel able to do it justice.  Please don't feel pushed - I'll be off-line
> for most of the next two weeks.

Great. It is complicated, mostly in that I have to walk a fine line
between being informative and providing Too Much Information. We want
people to understand why things are the way they are, but not if that
requires a mountain of technobabble. Finding the middle ground is
difficult but (I think) doable.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE