Status of Anaconda Docs Project

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Tue Feb 24 15:31:02 UTC 2004

Mike MacCana wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Akbar S. Ahmed wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I just returned from my trip to India and was wondering about the
>>current state of the Anaconda docs projects. I checked out the twiki
>>page and everything looks very good.
>>
>>Have the docs been converted into docbook format?

No the doc hasn't been converted yet. Alexander Rau, Forrest Taylor and
myself have been a bit busy the last couple of weeks so didn't really
get time to work on the doc. There is just some cleaning up and
verification left to do and hopefully I will get around to it this
weekend ... After that we will have to hunt down some old mailing list
friends to see if we can convince them to help get it formatted in to
docbook ...

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome

>Furthermore, could this be listed on the project site, along with the
>other recent volunteer efforts?

yeah sure! go for it - the more the merrier!

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!