Upgradation

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 19:02:58 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 06:10, santosh jambhlikar wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks now i have Fedora on my pc. When try to configure DNS on Fedora It is not working. MY DNS configuration files and contents are coreect. Any help regarding DNS.
> Also please give me some help for configuring Samba as PDC on fedora.

You might want to try your questions on fedora-list at redhat.com.  This
list is fedora-docs-list, which is for the Fedora Docs Project.  General
Fedora how-to discussions are not on topic here.

Good luck!

- Karsten

--
Karsten Wade   :      Tech Writer, RHCE     :  o: +1.831.466.9664
kwade at redhat.com : http://rhea.redhat.com/ :   c: +1.831.818.9995