CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 14 07:01:07 UTC 2004

Stefan Waidele jun. wrote:
> Wiki, Twiki, Kwiki,...
>
> Just an idea,
>
> Stefan

What happened with Savannah? Should we create a new project?

I had a set up a cvs server here, but there were some connection
establishment problems. I could setup another server here and we could
give it another go from my site. It'll take me till Sunday or so to get
to it b/c we are shipping some s/w this week.

I also think that Stefan's idea of wiki/twiki etc. is a good one. It's
the easiest collaboration environment to use that gives us versioning.

Thanks,
Akbar