CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 14 18:46:40 UTC 2004

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:
> I got WakkaWikki working in my homeserver
>
> http://rau.homedns.org/wakka/
>
> Should I leave the directory open or should I protect it with
> username/password check?
>
> If so who should I set up for this and how are we going to do the password
> thing?

I think a password check is good b/c then you can see who wrote what. As
for setting up passwords, each user can do so by clicking on the
UserSettings link. I already did this. Please remember that WikiWords
have TwoWordsOrMore put together (ex. my user name is AkbarAhmed).

Side note: The Anaconda Wakka link at the top of the page is broken.

I also added some starter text on how to create the splash.lss image
manually.

Thanks,
Akbar