KISS firewall + iptables

Hi,

I try to install on my fedora core 2 server a KISS firewall.
The firewall is installed without any problem but when I try to start the
kiss firewall I get the follow: Since the ip_tables, ipt_state, and/or
ipt_multiport modules do not exist,
KISS can not function. Firewall script aborted!

I do: chkconfig --list | grep -E "iptables|ipchains" and get the follow
output: iptables        0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on
6:off

Somebody have tips to get KISS working to secure my web machine?
Thanks

Jaider