People posting here by mistake (was:Re: Problems using a wireless mouse unfer FC2)

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 03:42 am, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> We get this sort of thing on the Gnome docs list. But not nearly
> as often. I don't know why it happens so often here.

That's why I suggested asking the  people how it was that they came to _this_
mail list.

I had a similar problem at my business, receiving ever-increasing phone calls
intended for a neighboring business with a similar name. At first, we just
assumed that it was name confusion, but when I asked these people how they
came upon my number, we were able to determine that an error in Verizon's
listing for 411 calls listed my number under my neighbors name. Without
asking, the problem would never have been solved.

--
Hoyt
A day without sunshine is a lot like night.