Net-Snmp "no page line in /proc/stat"

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Jun 24 19:16:21 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 10:33, VCI Gold Support wrote:
> Noticed that when running snmpd we get a message in the logs of no
> page/swap line in /proc/stat. Checked and there is none the error is
> correct. Does anyone know if this is an issue with kernel 2.6? Is it
> normal and safe to run like this? Also the Fedora page list the CPU
> requirements as AMD64 and Intel 64 processors , is this correct? Another
> site list compatibility with all Pentium processors, just wondering if
> there were any known issues.

You've got the wrong list; the fedora-docs-list is for discussion of
Fedora documentation. Join fedora-list and post this issue there (after
checking the archives, of course). You will find more information at:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

Good luck and best wishes.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE