Mini-ITX

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Jun 28 11:33:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 04:55, Daniel Gorst wrote:
> I've just installed Fedora (core 1) on a Via EPIA-M6000 motherboard
> with the C3 processor but I'm having difficulty installing the onboard
> graphics drivers supplied on the drivers disk. Using the VESA standard
> works but very slowly :(
>
> I would be interested to hear if anyone's had any joy installing the
> drivers on the same motherboard and if so where they found them.

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately you've reached the wrong list. You want to join
fedora-list, which is for technical discussion. This is the
fedora-docs-list, which is for discussion of Fedora documentation only.
Check the archives for fedora-list, and if you don't find an answer
there, post your question to that list. Good luck and best wishes.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE