Fedora SELinux FAQ

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 22:46:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 14:24, Steven Bonneville wrote:

> Have you considered forwarding this note to fedora-selinux-list?  You
> might get some good technical input from the folks there, too.

The majority of SELinux developers on that list (both Red Hat and NSA)
are already looking at this through other mailing lists.  My first
priority is getting the release notes out the door, then comes the FAQ.
When the discussion is just about the FAQ, I'll certainly involved
fedora-selinux-list for a wider distribution.

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade
this is not the .signature you are looking for