Help Guide Feedback - Was: Etiquette Guide

Aaron Matteson fedora-docs at cryptosystem.us
Sun Mar 28 02:12:02 UTC 2004

Hey guys and ladies :)

I have finally gotten some time to start my help guide for the
fedora project. It is nowhere near done yet as i only have one and a half chapters completed with a planned total of eight chapters covering both ends of a request for help and so on.

What i am posting about it a request for feedback on what i have done so
far, i would hate to complete it and realize that i did it wrong.
Pointers would also be gratefully accepted.

What i have done so far is located at
http://mindstorm.ath.cx:8080/fedora-docs/help-guide/help-guide-en/

I am drawing some information in context with permission* from

*permission is to comply with esr's copy policy @
http://www.catb.org/~esr/copying.html

Thanks for any input.

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - GnuPG:0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,