Re: Firewall

http://sp.web.elte.hu/firewall-tutorial-en/index.html

> Regards,
>
> Petimailman/listinfo/fedora-docs-list

Looks like a good start. I would like to point out
thats its better to use the latest default theme when
taking these screenshots. Major of users would be more
familiar with that and it would be consistent with the
rest of the documentation.

We probably need such guidelines specified in a formal
manner somewhere

regards
Rahul Sundaram