Firewall

Matt Hansen helios82 at optushome.com.au
Fri May 14 10:05:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 18:30, Karsten Wade wrote:

> * internet - Internet -- common usage, an internet is an worldwide
> computer network, the Internet is the specific internetwork we are
> trying to connect to.

Woops! I'm *sure* you meant that "internet" refers to a specific
internetwork and "Internet" refers to the worldwide set of
internetworks we all know when we "connect to the 'net".

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.