Errors in the french documentation displayed while installing Fedora Core 2

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Sat May 22 14:27:45 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 22:45, Eddahbi Karim wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> There's some typos or errors in the French documentation displayed
> by Anaconda while installing Fedora Core 2.
[...snip...]

It's fantastic that you're doing such a thorough job checking anaconda,
the installer package, for mistakes. It will be a big help to the
developers, who strive to make their products as good as possible for
all languages.

What I would suggest, though, is that you file this in Bugzilla, against
Fedora Core 2's anaconda package, since this list is just for general
documentation about Fedora, and not individual package bugs. Just go to
http://bugzilla.redhat.com and follow the instructions there.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE