Build problems

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 10:36:52 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 17:58 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 17:53, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > I am having spurious errors in xmlto when I build. I don't recall seeing
> > these before today but it's been a while since I did any building:
> [...snip...]
>
> Beg everyone's pardon... the word "spurious" is wrong; apparently I
> should have said "consistent"! :-)  Er, I mean :-(

Install libxslt-debuginfo, libxml-debuginfo and glibc-debuginfo for your
appropriate versions of packages -

ulimit -c unlimited
rerun failing make

Should get a core dump core.XXXXX (a PID) in the current working dir.

script gdb.out
gdb /usr/bin/xsltproc -c core.XXXX
bt
exit
Ctrl-D

then create a bugzilla report against libxslt attaching the backtrace.
Standard bug reporting practices, etc...

Paul