Problem with installing Fedora

Dear people

I have no idea if this is the right place for this question, but i
have no idea where i should otherwise go to.

I have been trying to install Fedora on an older computer (333MHz
pentium 3 with 64 Mb of RAM) to use it as a server, but after
installation and reboot i get a message that the OS is missing.

Does anybody know what i should do to fix this, or where i could go to
find an awnser? Naturally, if you need more info, i'd be more than
happy to give it!

Yours,
Harm-Tido Petter