Progress report

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Oct 14 20:56:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 16:03, Tammy Fox wrote:
> I am almost finished reading usb-hotplug-tutorial. mirror-tutorial is
> next on my list after reading gateway-server.
>
> I set up 129722 for docs that were through the proof phase and were
> ready to push live. So, technically, they aren't supposed to move there
> yet. I would blame the docs, but I helped write them. ;-)

You can't blame them anyway, it was my fault. I went back and reviewed
the Quick Start Guide again, and it does state that "once the writer and
editor feel it is ready to be published to the website, make bug 129722
depend on this bug so the project maintainer can review it and post it
to the website." I didn't read carefully enough, so shame on me.

Consider these errors as, um, time-savers this time around. Yeah, that's
the ticket. :-)

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE