Installation Guide v 0.2

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Oct 30 07:32:29 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 10:32 +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:

> > Unfortunately, it would probably take me as long to prepare a complete
> > set of bad screenshots as for somebody else with more experience to make
> > the good set.
>
> I'll get either myself or one of the installer team to do this for next
> week sometime.  It is fairly straightforward with kickstart and:
>
> autostep --autoscreenshot

Didn't do it that way, but I've got lots of screenshots that I took for
the book, that would be usable I'm sure:

	http://www.bytebot.net/universe/fedora/installation/

Happy usage. First screen needs to be fixed, which I'll presume will be
fixed soon. I'll rsync the changes once that happens... sorry about the
further subdirectories, because those take things in a little deeper
(so am guessing, its better than --autoscreenshot :P)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi