Emacs error

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 20:11:54 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 10:14, Dave Pawson wrote:

> How will indentation impact i18N (even in the tiniest way) Karsten?

As has been mentioned previously, the legacy translation toolchain uses
line based diffs.  A translator uses the diff to determine what has
changed since the last translation, reducing workload greatly.

We don't know what will break down the path from our changing existing
practices.  Wouldn't the responsible thing be to find out *first* before
changing them?

Anyone interested in perusing the f-i18n-list archives, please post your
research with links.  Otherwise, we'll just have to ask what their plans
are.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41