version control on website

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 16:32:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 09:28, Dave Pawson wrote:

> It struck me that Tammy was getting hung up on the left hand nav bar.
> The fact that it has navigability issues for accessibility isn't the
> only
> reason to question it.
>
> A plain html list or other structure wouldn't hurt too much,
> and would provide the options.

Oh, I thought that the nav bar was fairly accessible, being a construct
of CSS.  When I've seen the page rendered without any stylesheet, the
links cascade in a manner you could move through with a tab.  Also, I
thought the order within the HTML was roughly standardized to make it
usable for a11y and handheld devices?

Thanks for the clarification, btw, a11y is an area I need more
edumacation in.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41