Look of Fedora docs

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 21 01:10:17 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 16:48, Vladimir Djokic wrote:
> 	good day,
> 	writers. while doing some mockups of docs look for fsn.org.yu at
> http://www.gnome-ppp.org/fsn/template.html, i thought about doing some
> work for fedora community. what i want is to `upgrade the look` of
> fedora docs? should i try do something pretty (like novell with novell
> linux desktop will have) or is it a no-no? to do some mockups so you can
> see what i'm talking about?

Yes, mockups would be good to see.  I like some of the ideas I see on
that page, such as a terminal icon for <screen> blocks.

I haven't thought about licensing artwork.  I guess you can just
contribute it under the FDL?

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41