Good bittorrent Client

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Sep 26 00:19:37 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 15:24, Luis Motta wrote:
> Where I find a good bit torrent client?

Hi.  You probably want to search the archives for fedora-list, or ask
your question on that list.  Fedora-docs-list is for writers to discuss
writing Fedora documentation.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list

But I'd like to help you, since you came this far.  Perhaps one of these
searches will be informative:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bittorrent%20client
http://www.google.com/search?q=good%20bittorrent%20client

> Brasil (folks, it is an "S")

Yes, it certainly is.

Would you ever translate your name to "Louis" or "Louie" (pronounced
"loo-ee")?  Sometimes people do translate their name because it is
easier than teaching everyone how to pronounce the real name correctly.
:)  However, this is a rude thing to do for an entire country without
their permission, IMHO.

- Karsten, quien se llame "Gar-stone" en español
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise