[Fwd: Docbook wiki]

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Apr 15 04:08:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 14:53 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> * New piece of infrastructure required?  I don't know if we can get
> this
> hosted on fedora.redhat.com, which is where it _should_ be.  That
> requires someone to install, configure, and admin.

It can sit on fedoraproject.org if it passes security sanity; being PHP
dependent, you'll have to bend Seth to allow it

IIRC, next week you're in for attending our meeting, and you should get
the invite from gdk soon. Bring this up during the meeting, thanks
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi