Self-Introduction: Duncan Lithgow

Ronny Buchmann ronny-vlug at vlugnet.org
Sun Apr 3 09:11:59 UTC 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 03:37, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 19:16 +0200, Ronny Buchmann wrote:
> > On Saturday 02 April 2005 01:54, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > > I suffer from overly complex English in my writing.  I am very
> > > interested in this subject, particularly for self-improvement and the
> > > usability of FLOSS in developing nations.  We haven't connected much
> > > with the internationalization (i18n) project, but when we do have
> > > something to ask them to translate, I'd like it to be good from the
> > > start.
> >
> > Release Notes!
> >
> > This is the most needed thing and there are people willing to do it.
>
> I posted the first iteration of the release notes process here:
Oh, I was refering to the i18n project, Release Notes need to be translated.

Could you add me to the EditGroup?

There are also a lot of Wiki Markup errors in almost all Pages :(
I'm quite familiar with MoinMoin (the Wiki software) so I think I can help
here.
I think the Wiki is really the best way for the Release Notes. I could help
with automatic conversion to Docbook if needed.

--
http://LinuxWiki.org/RonnyBuchmann