new mailing list for FDSCo

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 19:39:42 UTC 2005

To help keep traffic on this list focused on actual documentation work,
we have formed a separate list for the Fedora Documentation Steering
Committee (FDSCo) to have discussions.

This list is open, publicly archived, and has no restrictions on
membership or who can post.  You are heartily encouraged to join, lurk,
and keep us on our toes.

On topic for the list is FDSCo business.  Generally this means FDSCo
members are doing the discussing, but you may join the discussion if
your comments are on topic _and_ relevant.

All other topics should be discussed on fedora-docs-list.

Minutes from our weekly IRC meetings on #fedora-docs will be mailed to
this new list for archiving.

In this way we can practice open, transparent leadership without
burdening the general docs discussion with administrivia.

cheers - Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide