FC4 Release Notes and translations

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Wed Apr 20 06:03:18 UTC 2005

Hello, Karsten!

Unfortunaly no one Release Notes for Fedora Core was not translated yet.

I previously have not experiense in cooperation with Red Hat team in
translation RelNotes and can not describe the traditional way for such
translation process.

 From my point of view at least three days is required for preparing
good translation.

Best regards,
Andrew Martynov

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 at 02:59 -0700 Karsten Wade wrote

--
Best regards,
Andrew Martynov

Inventa