Re: why o why

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

We should also discuss at this point whether we want to document proprietary software as part of the Fedora project which is exclusively open source.

if it helps/increases fedora acceptability in enterprise/data center than ...yes !!

Shipping all sorts of proprietary software can also be used a means of increasing "enterprise" viablity. This discussion is more involved than that

Yes like RHEL

But I am talking about *supporting it* or enabling it ...... not *Shipping it* so at least users with existing setup can use if they want or choose ...like porting a distributation to other *proprietary* platforms btw don't you feel this is off topic to my original post :-)

regards
Rahul