Random "Topics" Question

I was checking out the list of "ideas without owners" to see if there
was anything that I could pick up.  I didn't see anything without an
owner in the attachment Tammy put in there many moons ago.  Are the
subjects listed there actively being worked on by the people to whom
they've been assigned?  Or have they been abandoned?

-Charlie

--
-tuxxer

gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1