Re: Documentation Guide v2

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> I have some rough notes and an outline up on the wiki for comments and
> suggestions.

Paul,

I can do the sandbox script if you like.

I'll put the "fdp-sandbox" script into our CVS.  Folks can then
download it an:

$ fdp-sandbox my-sandbox
$ cd my-sandbox
$ cd part-1
$ vi foo.xml
$ cvs diff foo.xml

or whatever.  The sandbox will have its own internal CVS repository
so a "cvs -d/path/to/repository" or "CVSROOT=$HOME/my-sandbox" won't
be necesssary.

That sound like what you had in mind?

Cheers