[Fwd: [LINK] Open source projects for those on the dole (fwd)]

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Thu Apr 28 01:57:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 14:55 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Anyone in Australia want to see if there are potential doc writers in
> this program?  DocBook/XML is much easier to learn than most
> programming, is a real world skill, and we sure could use docs from
> regular users for regular users.

The Professional Writing people at Purdue University have a programme
that matches up student tech writers with OSS projects:

http://osddp.org/index.php

Apparently they've done docs for Drupal.

(I just read about it a while ago and bookmarked their site - no other
connection).

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA