Re: Linux User Groups

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

OK, so let me actually give a little bit of shape to these ideas from my perspective.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

[1] A portal/wiki/forum for LUGs to be listed (with at least 2 contacts
per LUG)

We can start a LUG section asap and make this a prominent page. Who wants it?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LUG. Please fill in the required information

[2] Small info kit which could be distributed at LUG meets which happen
at Universities/Schools/Community Centers and the like

A physical kit, or a virtual kit?

Virtual definitely

[5] Have Fedora spokesperson at LUGs. This person interacts on a regular
basis with the development of the project and is in a position to talk
about the cool things that make FC nice

Is this spokesperson a member of the LUG, or not?

regards Rahul