Using ulink

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Aug 17 17:45:44 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> On the other hand, if FOP can't support a pretty basic DocBook function
> like this, I wonder where else it might fall down.  Frankly, I don't
> know how much anyone cares about PDF generation for these things; if you
> can see it in a Web browser, you can print it, save it, whatever.  CSS
> will take care of eliminating Web navigation paraphrenalia (see Red Hat
> Magazine for some good usage).

We need PDF's for professional, production-level printing.  After
all, the whole reason for XML'ing rather than HTML'ing is to allow
just this task: present in HTML & read in PDF.

Some of us consultant types can actually make money from Fedora, ya
know.

Fedora: it isn't just for Red Hat anymore.

Cheers