Kernel Compile Lurker

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Thu Aug 18 20:36:50 UTC 2005

Uttered "Kevin H. Hobbs" <kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu>, spake thus:

> Grumble grumble.  I've been lurking since the purchase of compatible
> hardware eliminated the need to compile kernels at work. However, I know
> it's important to get the Doc in CVS the webserver gets hit constantly
> for this.

Welcome back into the light of the Fedora day.

Yes, a kernel building doc would be handy.  I get asked for the
process a couple of times a week over on the linux.redhat usenet.

If you have any questions, just let me know via this list.

Cheers